Jeunes Amis du Français
The Jeunes Amis du Français (JAF) functions similarly to the SHF. Any middle or elementary school teacher can request a JAF Charter for a one-time fee. Because of the diversity of middle school and elementary school programs, a school must select the Cultural or Academic option. Each chapter must induct students at least once per year in order to remain active.
The sponsoring teacher must be a current AATF member.
There is a per student induction fee. Each student will receive a certificate attesting to his or her membership. Additional materials will be available for purchase. Membership in the JAF does not imply membership in the SHF nor give the student the right to SHF materials.
- Suggested projects for middle school students
- JAF Constitution
- Online orders
- Charter Application Form (for use with purchase order or check)
- Form to submit JAF initiates and order materials (for use with purchase order or check)
- JAF Creative Writing Contest (2019 information now available; deadline December 2, 2019)
JAF materials are also available through the online store.
- Contact SHF Secretary with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Created: January 29, 2015
Last update: October 9, 2019