AATF ANNUAL CONVENTION ANNOUNCEMENT
The 2024 AATF Convention will be held at the Wyndham San Diego Bayside, California from July 7-10. The theme is “Durabilité, Équité, Virtualité!/ Sustainability, Equity, Virtuality!” and the Call for Proposals is available HERE.
The 2023 AATF Convention was held at the Delta Hotel in Trois-Rivières, Québec from July 23-26, 2023. The theme was: “La Justice sociale: Écoutons toutes les voix, racontons toutes les histoires.”
Convention attendee registration
- One-day Registration
- Regular Registration
- Full Registration
- Livestream/Recorded Session Registration
- See the list of offered livestreamed/recorded sessions HERE.
The 2023 Convention schedule can be found HERE.
Please click here to view the floorplan of the space the convention will be held in.
Convention activities & excursions
Find descriptions and pricing for all activities and excursions HERE.
- July 7
- July 8
- July 9
- July 10
- Post-Convention Excursion
Graduate academic credit
The AATF is pleased to offer the 2023 Trois-Rivières Convention participatns one-hour of graduate credit through the M.A.T. In-Service Program at Webster University in Saint Louis. The cost for the graduate credit is $175 (this only covers the cost of the credit; participants must still register for the convention). Participants must pre-register so that paperwork can be completed before the convention.
Participants should register for and attend the entire conference and must log a minimum of 15 hours of attendance at sessions.
During the convention, participants will:
- attend the opening session
- select from one of the following strands (French and Francophone Cultures, Literature and Teaching Literature, Langauge Learning, Teaching Techniques, Language Policy and Promotion) and attend related sessions throughout the convention OR create their own theme-based plan.
After the convention, participants will:
- present a written summary of the conference which will include 1) a summary and critique of each session attended 2) a simulated letter to the editor of your local newspaper describing the conference’s impact on your future work and 3) an analysis outlining how you plan to implement gained knowledge into your teaching.
- Submit all written work by September 15, 2023.
For more information on this course, please contact Brian Kennelly formerly of Webster University : [email@example.com]
- Current schedule (subject to change)
- Would you like to share accommodation with another member? Or perhaps need to share a ride for transportation? Please click HERE
- Exhibitors: please view our exhibitor and sponsor prospectus HERE and registration and sponsorship options HERE.
- AATF 2023 Exhibitor Page
- Archives of Past Conventions (1998-2019)
- 2025 France
Last update: August 1, 2023