This integrated performance assessment is geared toward intermediate level students. Students will watch videos, read authentic documents, participate in group oral activities, and give a presentation on species that are endangered.
1. Students will be able to analyze a video clip describing the beauty of the natural
world and the issues the natural world faces.
2. Students will be able to interpret and compare poetry about animals and their unique
3. Students will be able to research endangered species.
1. Students will be able to exchange information about natural species in danger.
2. They will also be able to share experiences in nature that have affected them
in some way.
Students will be able to create an oral and written presentation on endangered species
in francophone countries.
Sharing the planet | Partage de la planète
This integrated performance assessment is geared toward intermediate level students. Students will watch videos, read authentic [...]Read more Interpretive reading & vocabulary: Monoprix LaitDroleLaVie Valentine’s Film Activities Posted by: Pamela J McNab
Monoprix’s short film “LaitDroleLaVie” is a very sweet love story. This resource includes a Google Slide [...]Read more
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.