This is an oral/listening/speaking activity for Novice Mid-Intermediate High students. My plan is to use it for “La Rentrée” as a gentle revision activity of animals and activities.
- Students will receive a bag of image cards (cut up).
- Students will place the cards face up on the table.
- Activity 1: I will describe the images with vocabulary/expressions and students will hold up the correct activity. They will then turn and describe the picture to their partner with any words/expressions they remember.
- Activity 2: Students will receive the sentences and will match these with the pictures.
- Activity 3: Students will create their own AI image and write a basic sentence describing it. I will print/collect and create a gallery walk. Students will have all the student-generator statements on a handout and will write a sticky note (with their names and their best guess) for (#?) of pictures.
Sharing the planet | Partage de la planète
This Blooket game helps students learn or study common Halloween vocabulary. All questions and answers are [...]Read more Beliefs | Croyances Values | Valeurs Il était une fois… / Once upon a time… Posted by: Omar Rachid
Objectifs I can ask and answer simple questions about elements of a familiar story using texts [...]Read more