Local testing dates, enrollment deadlines, and prices are set by the local Chapter. Contact your local Chapter Contest Administrator for full details.
- 2017 Contest Registration
- Review Materials
Extensive review and practice is not necessary, but it is helpful to become familiar with the format of the Contest. You may order past test copies and CDs to see what the Contest is like.
- If you participate in the on-line Contest, three years of past tests are available to your students.
- Specifications (FLES - grades 1-6)
Information on what is covered in these levels and enrollment and placement guidelines
- Specifications (Levels 01-5)
Descriptions on what is covered and what students should be familiar with in each level of the Contest
- 2016 Results Information on participation, number of prizes awarded and scores for the 2016 Contest. Note to maintain student privacy we do not publish student names or information on-line.
- Press release template which can be used to announce your results.
- Scoring Keys and Listening Comprehension Scripts
- Contest Administration Information
- Template of a letter that can be personalized and sent home with students to use as a permission slip/parent information letter (Word)
- Enrollment Guidelines (Levels 01-5)
These Eligibility Rules will provide you with complete information on enrolling your students in the correct level and division.
- AATF Membership