Contest Administration Guidelines
Online Contest Troubleshooting: for more immediate assistance, please check here for a list of the most most common queries and their solutions.
- We strongly urge you to have your students try the practice test BEFORE doing the 2017 Contest to familiarize themselves with the testing and to make sure that their device is compatiable.
- Teachers MAY proctor their own students.
- Students in a level may test at different times. Students in different levels may test in the same room.
- A make-up Contest is not permitted.
- On-line testing is set-up for testing over more than one testing period: you may chose to do Part A one day and Part B a second day. Total time required is 60 minutes. Part A is from 15-25 minutes; Part B is 35-45 minutes (the remainder of 60 minutes)
Login and passwords are sent via email.
2017 Contest restrictions
Students may access review tests an unlimited number of times through the review period which ends June 30, 2017.
For the 2017 Contest, student have one access available to them.
- If students leave the test screen (for example, if they click on the screen or type in the address bar to go to a different website), they may not be able to re-access that part Contest.
- If students take too long and run out of time, they will not be able to re-access this part of the Contest.
There are no second chances.
If there are technical problems such as a power failure, internet interruptions that affect an entire class or verifiable problems with the device the student is using, we will be able to re-set the student.
email@example.com for assistance.
All requests must be documented in writing. No phone calls will be accepted.